Thread: Centers
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 04:48 PM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Centers

Steven Hunter was on FSN Arizona the other day saying some puzzling things. 1) He likes the players in phoenix but doesnt like the city. 2) He is looking for a 4-5 year deal because he doesnt want to move AFTER this new contract and 3) He was contacted by 2 of the three teams Phoenix played in the playoffs. I can't imagine San Antonio wanting him. That leaves Memphis and Dallas...

Can't say I understand why Memphis/Dallas would look at him (maybe those words were put in his agent's mouth to build up his worth?), and I can't say I really want him here, but I thought I would mention it for those of you that either dont have or dont watch FSN AZ

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote