View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 11:41 AM   #8
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Couple of Fin Trades -- one from FWST

Quote:
We're not getting Chandler.
I tend to agree. Does Chicago sign both Chandler and Curry, if both are offered ~ 10M a year for 6-7 years, guarenteed to put them over the LT for years to come? They have basically 3 years before Hinrich, Gordon and Deng come up. I would think they would let Curry walk first due to his heart issues, but Chandler has been injury prone in his career and isn't near as dominant, if Curry gets right.

Quote:
Orlando seems to have the pieces to make a deal for Fin that makes sense for the Mavs, too.
Battie/Christie/Kasum seems really fair to me. I think that would make for a great trade for both sides. Orlando gets the talent, but Dallas gets needs. I don't see Augmon making this Dallas team because I don't see him beating out Howard, Stack or KVH for time at the SF.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote