View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 05:18 PM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default Dallas/Memphis/Orlando

Dallas Gets

Watson S&T starting at 3million(4million works also)
Battie
Christie

Memphis Gets

Francis
Finley

Orlando Gets

Wright
Williams
Posey
Cardinal

Dallas lineup

Terry/Watson/Armstrong?
Christie/Daniels
Howard/Stackhouse
Dirk/Van Horn
Dampier/Battie/Hunter?/DJ

Dallas does it for a little more experience. Christie's been deep in the playoffs, and Watson is farther along than Harris. Battie's another frontcourt body. This also makes them better equiped to trade for a Pierce or Artest.

Memphis lineup

Francis/Stoudamire
Miller/Jackson
Battier/Finley/Snyder
Gasol/Warrick
Borchart/Jake what's his name

Memphis does it to upgrade talent. Francis is better than any other guard they've got. Finley's better than any backup they got. They're solid at each position except Center.

Orlando lineup

Williams/Harris/Nelson
Posey/Dooling/Stevenson
Hill/Turkoglu
Howard/Cardinal
Wright/Cato

Orlando does it for depth. Wright should start over Cato considering Battie started over him sometimes. Williams is good enough. Any of their three points are tradeable.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote