View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 08:37 AM   #9
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Jimmah! Who??????

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
Just when I'd hoped this moron would just fade away, he goes overseas and politics against our troops. Good grief what a disgusting, dispicable excuse for an ex-president. To this day it remains my eternal shame for voting for this moron. Sure makes you want to raise the voting age to about 30.

Quote:
Former President Carter said Saturday the detention of terror suspects at the Guantanamo Bay Naval base was an embarrassment and had given extremists an excuse to attack the United States.

Carter also criticized the U.S.-led war in Iraq as "unnecessary and unjust."

"I think what's going on in Guantanamo Bay and other places is a disgrace to the U.S.A.," he told a news conference at the Baptist World Alliance's centenary conference in Birmingham, England. "I wouldn't say it's the cause of terrorism, but it has given impetus and excuses to potential terrorists to lash out at our country and justify their despicable acts."
Jimmy Cater expressing his views are neither "disgusting" nor is it "politics against our troops". Carter is speaking out against the Bush policy on enemy soldiers. one can't connect that to disrespecting the troops, or even politicizing the troops, the troops have nothing to do with what he is speaking towards. it's the policy.

Disagree all you want, but you're not even close on the rationale.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote