View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 10:15 PM   #9
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default RE:Raffy suspended for drug violation

yep- this whole thing is way out of hand..I could go on and on...Bonds- out for the year- knee problems? Sure, but im sure its more the fact that he was so full of drugs his body as well as his mind must adjust.
SOSA- 13 dingers!? 25lbs lighter already? GIve me a break..His total is also a FRAUD.How bout Thome? Bagwell? Giambi? UNREAL..I have thought all along the best HR hitter of my generation is Griffey Jr. Had he not gotten hurt so many times- he would be pushing the hell out of 600 already..AROD is another..I know those two arent or havent been on the roids. Most everyone else- well, its obvious..