View Single Post
Old 04-05-2001, 03:03 PM   #23
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

a lot of rap fans here...don't any of you guys listen to good ole hippy jam band music??? Not to say I don't still catch up on rap...still into Gang Star, De La Soul, Tribe and Outkast quite a bit, but my tastes have changed over the last 5 yrs or...so, here's some of my favorite bands these days:

Widespread Panic
Grateful Dead (really any Jerry Garcia will do)
North Mississippi All Stars
Leftover Salmon
String Cheese Incident
Phish
Moe
Jefferson Airplane
Larry

and on a little different tip, zeppelin, jimi, and mr. marley are all pretty good. This is what college did to me, not to mention hanging with a "mind altering" crowd. But I'm clean now...well, at least not in a permanent haze now...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote