View Single Post
Old 04-05-2001, 03:09 PM   #7
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

what is wrong with saying someone is very solid? yes, it is relative to how someone rates them in their own eyes. in my eyes, i'll call him great by the standards i set forth in my earlier post.
yes, crippler, i understand the way you classify greatness..and that's fine. that's your standards. and my standards are my own. it's not something we should argue about.
i think finpoodle is better than 85% of the players in the league. does that mean he's great? not in my eyes. sorry....kiss my a*s if you have a problem with it. but, you'd have to be a moron to get upset with me for saying that he's a very solid player, in the top 15% of all players in the NBA. that's nothing but complimentary.

remember crippler, i was the one that this initial post was directed towards. because i said he's a very solid player, i was chastised. all i was doing was clarifying my standards for greatness. and as you agree, everyone has their own opinion to how to classify greatness.
as i've said, finley...a top 15% player, very solid. what the hell is wrong with that?
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote