Thread: Offseason Blues
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 02:34 PM   #13
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice
Default RE: Offseason Blues

I am pretty confident that marquis daniels can become a volume scorer. he already has the ability to create his own shot anytime he just needs more range. his defense might become exceptionally good with more playing time and more experience and his handlings are good enough to run an offense for about 10 minutes a game . another point is that he has good eyes and can post triple doubles just like PP if given enough time to get comfortable with this new mavs team . i am just not willing to give up on such a great talent and locker room fit ( his friendship with howard is in my opinion really important for the future of this team and these two might become one of the best 2/3 tandems defense and offense wise the mavs ever had) just because he had a bad year with ankle problems involved .