Thread: Offseason Blues
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 11:28 AM   #24
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Offseason Blues

Quote:
could Howard, Quis, Harris, or Stack be that second star?
I haven't seen anything that would make me think so.
Stack is too old to change, and is a very good 2nd tier SG, Good, perhaps All-Star sometimes good, but not Star.
Howard and Quis have shown some game, but neither has shown the ability to score on anyone anytime. Neither has the jumper to go with it.
Harris is the one with the biggest potential, but he didn't shine last year like a Wade, or other high pick in the draft. He has been called a backup by Avery, and can't really beat out a good PG in Terry, but Terry is not a Star either. His game could jump dramatically this next year though, and I think he might make it.

Overall though, I wouldn't bet on any of them being stars, although one or two of them might have an All-Star year or two.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote