View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 04:38 PM   #21
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavericks & Raptors

Quote:
Originally posted by: The Miles
I honestly think that Marquis Daniels just plays better as a starter. Some folks are just like that I guess but he seems like a different player, like he brings a different level of confidence, when he starts.

I can handle starting Quis, in fact I would prefer it but I was under the impression from reading others viewpoints that it would be one of the two veterans in which case I would prefer Christie.
I agree completely, Miles. The last game I remember Quis starting was the game against Sacramento, the day we made the KVH trade. Quis started, and single-handedly carried the team in the first half, until Dirk turned it on in the second. Quis was incredible, finishing the game with a near triple-double. I also remember the very first game he started, in 03-04. Nash was injured, and if I remember correctly we played Seattle. Quis finished the game with something like 29 pts, 9 rebs, and 9 assists. Stack, on the other hand, I see as the opposite; a phenominal sixth man, but not someone I'd like to start. Unfortunately, I think AJ feels differently, and seems to prefer Stack to either of them.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote