View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 05:35 PM   #394
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Texas Rangers 05!

from your friend & mine, Mr. Hicks:
Quote:
"My job is to make sure the general manager has the right staff, which we do," Hicks said. "We’re going to obviously run the team within our resources. It’s not a matter of going out and spending money. We have to make smart baseball decisions and everybody has to play up to their potential."
That dude has got some nerve. I can't believe I once thought of him as a good owner. I was actually happy to hear he decided to keep the Stars. The scary part of this quote is it implies they are committed to Hart even now. And the playing up to potential thing... I hope that's not yet another sign that they're just planning on waiting it out until DVD make it up here. If you look at their stats in Double A, they're clearly not even close to being ready. And you know what? They may never be.