View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 11:27 PM   #517
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Cowboys offseason Thread

I don't know anything about Gragg (except that he's available), but if Tucker makes the team, it will be because he is the least of all the possible evils.

If Larry Allen was on the trading block for a #3 last year, I don't like Tucker's chances.

I really do think, though, that if they can stabilize the line they've got a chance to have a tremendous offense. I love the pieces that are in place. Man, I'm getting excited about this team.

I'm also excited about Tyson Thompson. He needs to show a little something on kick returns Monday night, but at this point I'd say that Thomas is in more danger of getting cut than Thompson is.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote