View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 10:50 AM   #23
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: [Poll] Who's the Mavs 2nd best player and why?

I voted Josh. I'm not sure who was 2nd best last year, but I think he will be this year, in large part because I'm expecting him to be the one who really steps up his agressiveness on offense to make up for Mike no longer being here. More shots for Terry, I hope, but the aggressiveness factor that really makes defenses account for you will come from Josh.

And I'd just like to point out that KVH should really be mentioned by name on this list. I'd be seriously tempted to vote for him over any of the choices other than Josh.