View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 12:15 PM   #38
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Cuban to be on Best Damn Sports Show 8/24/05

man you guys are so ungreatful, we would would have killed in 95 to have this kind of org. I loved Nash when he was here but hes gone. get over it. Fin is gone, get over it. We have a team now that is the classic make up of a title contender. I love the Mavs- thats it, not the name on the back of the jersey, and I've got news for you. No one loves the mavs more than Cubes, and to think he would do anything he didn't believe was in the best intrest of the team is ludacris. Everyone wanted this makeup of this team, D-first and now you have it and your mad because we did it without Fin. Fin was not a good defender, we loved him for his O game. Take a second to see that Cubes got rid of Fin for the good of the Mavs-longterm- which is something that has to be done, be greatful for the fact we get to cheer on till the playoffs every year. If you dont think thats important check out the chat rooms for the Hawks, Raptors, Clippers......want me to keep going....Hornets, Knicks, Lakers...................