View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 12:38 AM   #20
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all
Default RE: Better defensively?????? REALLY????

I also wonder about the Mavs defense. Was that defensive performance in the playoffs a mirage or was it the real Mavs in action? I mean, hell, Jason Terry has absolutely got to be one of the greatest living defensive players ever. One on one defensive is his forte'. Face it folks, this team was as bad defensively last year as ever. Remember how well they supposedly defended the three. I watched NO take wide open shot after wide open shot from 3 and damned near missed every shot. It wasn't the fact that the Mavs were so good defensively as many teams they played just had trouble knocking down the wide open J. That works against the dregs of the league but what happens when they play the good teams? This team has a lot of work to do to say it is improved defensively or in any way for that matter. Basically, we can speculate about this but nobody is really going to know anything until the season starts. Hopefully, this team will be a good team that can play a complete game. Personally, I am eager to find out.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote