View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 11:22 PM   #638
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Cowboys offseason Thread

Yes, the team is 100% healthy. Beriault is hurt, apparently, but probably he spends the year on injured reserve. Has it happened before? I'm sure it has. But it's terrific that they are healthy this year.

Price? I think he might come on board. But Crayton is definitely in the rotation. Price comes and Morgan goes, the way I see it breaking down. I just hope someone will give us a draft choice for Morgan.

This is the best team the Cowboys have had in almost ten years.

How about Spears tonight? Great to see some production out of him.

I can't tell you how beautiful it was to see that deep ball go to Glenn. We'll see more of that in the regular season. It's been under wraps so far in the preseason.

Oh, and Doc, no way Irving is the better team than Nimitz. That's like saying that SMU has it over Baylor. There's no comparison!

P.S. Watch former Nimitz great Huff in the defensive secondary at UT this year. He's a first-day draft choice. Maybe a high one!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote