View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 11:52 PM   #640
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Cowboys offseason Thread

Beriault's thing is a "condition," which is worrisome, but you have to like what little we did see from him. I say IR him, do the surgery & keep him so he'll have another shot next year. The only other guy who didn't play was Barber, but he dressed, so maybe it was just precautionary? In any case, was actually good b/c we got to see a lot of the A-Train.

Man, I know a lot of people are saying Price isn't all that, but I do not like Morgan's attitude right now. He is so ready to go play for someone else, I just don't think we'd get much out of him if we kept him as essentially a 4th receiver. At the same time, if we don't get Price, I don't think they can afford to not keep him & depend on Crayton.