View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 05:33 PM   #22
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:But Mr. Bush, I thought it wasnt about the oil!?!?

What has osama done recently? Nothing. I am neither liberal nor conservative. I think that the war was necessary, but I think that the patriot act is one of the worst pieces of legislation that this country has ever enacted. Now about the bush lies stuff. Has he lied to us? Yep. Is that necessarily a bad thing? Nope. I want to know whats going on but honestly sometimes it is better for us to not know. Did your parents never lie to you? They do in order to protect you. Every president lies and it is necessary. Has Bush been perfect? No but hes done pretty well considering the circumstances and quite frankly idiots like the people that made that bush lies site. If you want to know lies watch any movie Moore makes. He lies more than just about anyone on the planet and there is no chance that it is a lie in order to protect others.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote