View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 11:21 AM   #53
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:If Bush was a Strong, decisive leader, we wouldnt see stories like this one!!!!but..of course he is not....

Quote:
Originally posted by: DevinHarriswillstart
Oh and we know the Republicans would never try and score points in politics. Glad I didn't see these ridiculous neo-con message boards before.

Sure they do, I never said they didn't. I don't honestly recall the last time they tried to make political hay out of a national disaster but even if they did, they(I) should be castigated for that as well.

I see no reason that falsehoods should be allowed to stand because they are done for political cause. Criticise bush, fine, he's a big boy and can stand it, but do it with some facts behind it and not just blatant opportunism.

It's like the whole democrat party, liberal establishment, msm have taken on the tactics of the race-hucksters, Sharpton/Jackson.

Not to mention the title of this thread. So where did the point-scoring start here?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote