View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 01:09 PM   #12
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Most Boring Offseason last 5 years

Haha, delayed response to the initial post there Erica [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Swapping starters (as in losing Finley) lost its excitement quickly when the topic was dragged and trampled to death. Hopefully Stack, Quis, and Christie will fight it out for the starting position. However, I heard that Christie is gonna probably get it. I hardly consider signing Diop, Powell, and R. Marshall that exciting. All unproven players with potential. I like the idea of conditioning young players, but I hardly think it's that exciting. At least not right now.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote