View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 01:26 AM   #4
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:SMU 21- TCU-10...

My best friend that was on the recruiting trip is a center at Navarro Junior College. He is 6-2 302 benches 420 runs a 5.2. He was on a visit to SMU. He has received mild interest from a couple of big 12 schools but only 1(Kansas) is offering that I know of at this point. The only reason I care about tcu is because a friend of mine is a starting linebacker for them. David Hawthorne #46. He is a year older than me but we played high school ball together and I always like to see my friends do well. He recovered bomars fumble in week 1 and was a candidate for the pontiac game changing play so if you can still vote for that go do it please.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote