View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 11:45 AM   #133
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Texas Longhorns - Road to the National Championship Thread!

yeah, i know what you mean, yes vince is great however you also have a whole lot of other talent. Charles took the starting job last night btw. about Vince, generally in that scenario you want your qb to just go down and protect the ball. Live to play another day. However, if vince always just went down when most qbs should then what is special about him would go away. I agree with dirno, if you didnt gripe when he scored a td with it you cant gripe now(or actually you can but it still sounded good) Vince's strength vs other running qbs is his strength. Most running qbs are elusive. He is every bit as elusive as anyone but he is a hoss power wise too. Ut will have a couple of scares and i think that we will play them pretty tough(within 14) but i see them going undefeated. BTW tech's loss to ut will be their only loss this year going into the bowls
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote