View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 06:13 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Ladies, get your abortions NOW!!

Quote:
that new "life" doesn't exist according to the law you are attempting to extend to it. they don't give Birth Certificates to fetus or embryo.
No the new life is not given the full set of privaledges, rights and protection accorded to a humun being, but neither is it just a collection of chemicals without rights alltogether and protection alltogether.

Quote:
I've got an hypothetic from the other angle. Let's say that you had consensual sex, and you unfortunately were given a disease. But because you need to be "held accountable" for that decision, you cannot be given any medicine to cure your malady and your dingus falls off. you were "held accountable", and even tho society could correct it you sir are SOL.

fair? I don't think so...
This has got to be about the most stupid hypothetical example I've ever read. This is night and day different. Mainly because there is no fetus involved. This would be about the same as me saying a woman has a child that is 2 years old, the child throws a temper tantrum when the woman is doing some work at home so she cuts it's head off to slience it. She is able to do this without repercussion from the law because a woman should always have a choice.