View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 11:58 PM   #23
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:who wants to take a ride in the Cadillac?

Quote:
Originally posted by: #1MavsFan
I think Carnell was the best rb in the draft he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and just makes plays whenever he's on the fields. Also you shouldn't fault a rb for getting a lot of his yards on 1 carry since you want your rb's to pound it inside and try to break one like Cadillac did.

Brown = average at best
Benson = average, maybe 2 or 3 probowls
Cadillac = superstar in the making, he just seems to be in a perfect situation on the bucs, is a complete back, and is just so poise.

And this is coming from an ut fan.

I don't care what team you root for... You have your opinon, and several others have theirs. Carnell will NOT be the better back between him and Benson. Absolutely not! Cadillac just needs to make sure he doesn't continue to rush like a pinto like he did for all but one play on Sunday. And no, I can't fault a guy for getting yards on one play. But I CAN fault a guy for rushing for 2.9ypc for 26 rushes in a game! All I was ever trying to point out is that without that one rush he would have been average at best. Then dude comes on saying that he is all that and starts taking rips at Benson who didn't play much because of his contract situation and that isn't cool with me...