View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 09:58 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Shaq's first and only assist

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
I'd be more impressed had he not knocked a fan cold at a party this week. Assault or self defense? Hard to imagine a 7 footer needing to knock out a five foot five fan for any reason, but I admittedly do not know all of the information.

I posted a thread in the Around the NBA section about the report if you want to read it.

Click here to see that thread.
You'd be surprised at how often some of the larger guys get attacked by smaller people when drunk. Routinely while out in Denton with some of my UNT football buddies, they'd get shoved or someone would want to pick a fight... One of my better friends back in the day had a 5'5 'cowboy' start a fight with him for no reason...but, my friend 'Big Whig' is 6'6-7 and about 375 pounds. It wasn't much of a 'fight'. But, it was self defense.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote