View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 10:42 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Clinton launches withering attack on Bush

Not to mention he's a stinking bald-faced liar. What a legacy he has.....not.....I actually thought he was going to become a semi-responsible ex-president not like jimmah, but it's just not in the cards, garbage in, garbage out.

powerline

Quote:
UPDATE: Reader Steve Tefft sends this Clinton quote from July 23, 2003:

[i]t is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons.

That was then, I guess; this is now. And 2008 is just a few short years away. So it's time, apparently, to revise the historical record.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote