View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 11:52 AM   #1
mavfan2390

mavfan2390 is on a distinguished road
Default Playoff Seeding Guess

East

Indiana- they're in the toughest division in the league, but they will come out, their players wont be in jail

Miami- who's going to challenge them?

New Jersey- ........duh?

Detroit- theyll have a good record, but the pacers are just too good

Cleveland- theyll be good allright, but post D is a concern, along with injuries,

Chicago- Can they keep curry? if so, theyre young, talented, and have depth, big ??? over currys heart

Boston- stacked with talent at 2/3, but they need a point guard/ center

Washington- lost talent, but still god enough to barely make playoffs

West

San Antonio- if TD can stay healthy, noone else in the southwest has a chance

Denver- they get the nod over phoenix for the number 2 seed because im not sure if phoenix can "jell,"

Phoenix- its time for the injury bug to hit the suns, theyve gotten older/ slower, but also better rebounding/ D....bell, and jim jackson both missed around 20 games last year, nash missed a couple, and kurt thomas logged in 36 minutes a game for 80 games last year, in other words, someone is bound to get injured (no im not saying it in a hopeful way, i would never wish for someone to get injured)

Dallas- should have home court advantage thanks to good record, should have second best record in west, but again san antonion rules

Houston- who's ready to kick their butts again? i know i am

Golden State- younger version of last years suns, but with better depth, and chris taft, ike diougu, and troy murphy instead of amare- big difference (in amares favor)

Sacramento- same 'ol same 'ol, all offense no defense, theyre going to suffer as a result

LA Lakers- kobe is motivated, kwame brown is motivated, and the zen master is back.....theyll give San Antonio a run for their money in the first round, and if bynum pans out they could move up

question? comments? swear words? lol