Thread: Mavs Luncheon
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 10:08 PM   #9
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs Luncheon

Quote:
So I think that based on this report I will indefinitely suspend my silent "Fire AJ" campaign and stand on his side for a while.
Probably a good idea...at the rate you were going you were going to burn out by December [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As far as getting KVH on the court with Dirk, I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that they're +/- was the best on the team last season. Cuban pays big money for Sagrin's statistical analysis and while we've all heard the stories of Nellie tossing it as soon as Cubes leaves the room, AJ – a rookie coach with a contract that doesn’t make it prohibitive to fire him - may be inclined to play closer attention. Just something to keep an eye on.