View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 12:54 AM   #17
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Texas Longhorns - Road to the National Championship Thread!

I dont think there is any way that texas can underestimate OU because it is OU, but if Im Mack I make dang sure they know that OU needs to be paid back for the recent destructions of texas. If its close you play to win and dont worry about what the score is. If you get up by more than 14 early, you run it up as high as you can. If you can get 70 you do. Ou has earned it running the score up on Texas. However, if you are coaching or a player you cant think about that. You have to prepare as if you are playing a team the caliber of OU the last few years. This is the game that defines Vince's Heisman hopes. This game and Tech are really the only loseable games they have left if they show up at all. If vince puts up over 350 yards of total O, he will finish in the top 3 in the heisman voting. We cant stop Vince. Our defense is to unathletic and I believe that is one of the games that our best defensive player has to spend in Jail. The player I speak of is Vincent Meeks.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote