View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 10:24 PM   #75
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:who wants to take a ride in the Cadillac?

Quote:
Originally posted by: alby
please dont say that the vikings d sucks...

Quote:
Originally posted by: alby
minus the one play
a 2.9 ypc average is nothing to get excited about...

oh wait, nevermind. he was playing against the great defense of the Minnesota Vikings
Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
Quote:
Originally posted by: endtroducing
you mean the defense that has Cory Chavous, rookie Erasmus James, Fred Smoot, Darren Sharper, Napoleon Harris, Antoine Winfield and Pat Williams?

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vikings as a upper half defensive unit...and can we please stop the hostility here, Carnell Williams was obviously not a bad blocker, but SEC defensive lineman aren't exactly Julius Peppers and Michael Strahan

I was just making a funny observation, a little rib, and you people go CRAZY over it
And regarding what Alby said, I somewhat cringed... Minnesota's defense is much, MUCH better and I was not going to mention that he did what he did against a poor defense. Minnesota has the potential to have one of the best defenses in all of football, (certainly top 10).

Regarding going CRAZY, had you not included the comment on Benson I would have just went right on with my day... Its not like we aren't all used to the pro-Auburn comments from you so I was cool with that and, like I said, expected this thread. As Dirno mentioned, with pro-UT guys you will eventually find some that will stand up for their guys and throw some facts your way! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Minnesota Viking Defense:
29th in total yards allowed
32nd in rushing yards allowed
13th in passing yards allowed
28th in total points allowed

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I guess I should have said "On Paper!!!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And it should be pointed out that, as I said, Cadillac has a good chance of getting injured under the workload he had... Sure enough, the guy tweaks his hammy!!! For his sake and for TB's sake, he better hope this isn't that type of nagging injury that stays with you for the season and never fully heals because you run on it weekly...