View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 09:28 PM   #48
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Al Gore! Al Gore!

Thought I would go and look at one of my favorite justices resume. Clarence Thomas. His career was less storied than Meiers EXCEPT he was a sitting judge for 1 year. I don't remember the right saying he wasn't qualified. I think they just thought he was "conservative" enough. Also it was nice that he was a black conservative.

I also don't even remember this type of wailing about qualifications when Gonzales was being floated, again, just that he wasn't conservative enough.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote