View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 12:13 AM   #28
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: F the Iggles Gameday Thread

Quote:
Newman played the slot a lot. He didn't shadow Owens, did he? I'll have to go back and look at that play you talked about.
By down the field I don't necessarily mean deep, I just don't remember a pass being thown to any reciever that Newman was covering more then 5 yards down the field. I'm going from memory though so I could be forgetting a play or two to prop up my boy Newman.

Quote:
Crayton is still leaving the ball too vulnerable on punt returns, but he seems to be running well.
I was expecting to see Newman out there when Philly had to pun from their end zone. I thought Bill was going to use him the way we used Prime Time in his later years.