View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 07:12 PM   #159
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Texas Longhorns - Road to the National Championship Thread!

I am a Tech student so it pains me to say this again but unless Texas just completely overlooks us, they will roll up half a hundred on us. We are better defensively and I always think that we have a punchers chance but the only way we win is if it like the northwestern Wisconsin game. With the score being around 51-48. That D isnt giving up 51. Texas is equipped to guard us because they have athletes in the secondary. One thing is that Chizik isnt married to man to man like the Texas D was before last year. Thats one reason it wasnt close last year. You cant guard our offense with man coverage because we run too many rub routes and picks and things of that nature. However a team with athletes like texas that knows when to blitz and when to just drop back can cause us alot of problems. Last year was the first year in a long time that Texas didnt rely exclusively on man to man.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote