Thread: Magette
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 12:07 PM   #8
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Magette

Maggette looks like he weighs a good deal more than 225. I also thought that he was taller. I thought he was 6-7 and stack was 6-5. He is taller than stack when you see them on the court at the same time. I think that if he played on a better team he would be a star. Stack when he was younger was a beast though so lets not act like getting stack of several years ago wouldnt be a huge improvement. Maggette also shoots better than stack ever has. This is not to knock stack but Maggette is a player that I have liked for a while. Then again if he was that great, he should get the clippers into the playoffs because they have talent. Then again, they are the clippers and they just dont make the playoffs.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote