View Single Post
Old 04-06-2001, 11:37 AM   #30
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Im with you KID, I think you take Finley off this team, we make no playoffs. I think you take Dirk off this team, it's a toss up depending on if Howard would be considered his replacement and with us from the beginning. You take Nash off this team and we still make the playoffs.

LAMCHOP, Im really starting to wonder if your here just to piss people off. How is it when you say something it's always fact? Or that were suppose follow suit because you say so? But, when someone else says something it's not even considered an opinion? Because you don't agree with it? You've really turned this board to shit, sorry DJ because I think you have something going here. LAM don't tell me I can't think for myself or form my own opinion, ok? And don't tell me Im kissing Finley's ass because I recognize what he is and what he is to this team. Cause if Im doing that, then your riding Dirk's dick. Cause that's all you talk about, Dirk is this, Dirk is that. Without Dirk, we would be this. If it wasn't for Dirk. Look at Dirk's stats, see how better he is than Finley. Finley never passes to Dirk. Then after you do all that, it's Finley is never this, never that. Finley will never be this, never that. And it just goes on and on. And THEN, after that you tell the rest of that we can't think for ourselves, form our own opinions, etc...What bullshit is this? That's fine that me and you never agree, could I give a flying shit about you disagreeing with me? NO. And don't try to come back at me, it flows off me the things you have to say to me. But, I draw the line with you telling me and others that we can't form our own opinions, think for ourselves and that we're stupid when it comes to basketball knowledge.

Sorry DJ, but something needed to be said here. I aim no disrespect towards you or your board.