View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 11:25 PM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Did anybody else see that???

Quote:
Originally posted by: Five-ofan
Seeing as how the angles got to this series on a shitty call, I dont think they have a right to gripe about officiating.

I see your point, but at least the Game 5 base running call on Cano was somewhat debatable, if that is what you're referring to. I thought it was a shitty call myself, but I will admit to being a less-than-an-expert fan of the game.

The call tonight was wrong and completely undebateable.

On the other hand the fact that Vlade hasn't shown up yet, hasn't helped their cause at all - and there's certainly no guarantee they would've won if the right call had been made.

ETA: After briefly visiting a CWS board, I guess there is no such thing an undebateable call - but the ball sure looked caught to me and the batter himself headed towards the dugout, and it at least appeared that the Ump motioned the out.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote