View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 11:39 PM   #6
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Did anybody else see that???

Honestly I hate sciosscia so Im not objective but I am a certified umpire, great job $30-$65 a game, no better job if you are a teenager and its fun. The Cano call was horrible. I didnt see the call today and dont know what happened so I cant comment on it. The cano call was just terrible though. He was on the baseline. The reason it looked like interference is because the first basemen covered the base wrong. I was also a first basemen and as a first basemen from where Molina through the ball you cover the bag with your left foot on the bag and if he did that there is no problem. Erstad I guess it was but I remember the guy being right handed(was it a second basemen covering or something?) had his body directly behind the runner where there was no target. This has come out really jumbled but as an umpire and a former first basemen trust me it was a bad play by the firstbasemen and a bad call by the umpire.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote