View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 09:45 PM   #1
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Windmill Signatures

Hey, everybody. Just to let you guys know, I will be taking some requests on signatures pretty soon. This means that anyone who is a member here at Dallas-Mavs.com can post a request for a signature of their choice.

I will, however, be making some guidelines on what can be requested. Since this is a basketball forum I think it's only logical to be making basketball sigs here for now. I will also accept request for name signatures (Sigs with your username). I am sort of new at making sigs and that is why I have come here to pollish my skills, so don't expect any really fantastic sigs out of me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] For now I will only be doing image signatures.

Here is what I will be looking for in a request:

Image: Can be player or some sort of image that you provide. (It helps a lot if you already have an image to give me)

Dimesnions: Since there doesn't appear to be a signature size guidline on this forum (It may be comming soon), I suppose any size will be acceptable. (Just not really huge)

Main Colors/Theme: Which colors do you want primarily.

Special Text/Phrases: Anything that you want written on the signature.

Photo Style: Player in action, brightness/darkness, moving, still image, speed effects, etc.

I will be taking requests possibly some time at the end of this week. I have a little more time on the weekends. I am doing this out of kindness so please give me time to make the sigs. At first I may only take two or three requests at a time after which I will post a message to suspend any other requests.

Here are some prototypes that may give you an idea of what I am capable of as of right now. The people I made these sigs for may feel free to use them or request a new one at a later time. My images are hosted by Photobucket

Thank You, have fun with the sigs. Go Mavs!

Put this in the Dallas-Mavs Stuff section if needed.