View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 01:51 AM   #11
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Any advice for aftera car accident?

Dang... I just saw this thread, EL, and I'm darned sorry to hear what happened. If that guy illegally turned left in front of you in the right lane (while going in the same direction as I understand it?), it sure as heck sounds like the accident is completely his fault, and hopefully any accident report or insurance agent's written surmise will surely reflect that. And as far as any accident-related advice is concerned... Lots of other folks have offered you far better advice on this thread than this, but I'd say its always a good idea to have a camera (digital, disposable, camera-phone, etc... ) somewhere on your person or in your car, just so you (I know this is obvious) will be able to document the physical circumstances of any accident that you might potentially be involved with.

I very much hope you are OK today, and again, I'm darned sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident.