View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 11:34 AM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Any advice for aftera car accident?

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
thanks everyone. I am "okay" if you can call it that-- now that I'm down from my adrenaline I feel awful with all sorts of sprains and bruises but they did give me hydrocodone which is helping a lot. I went to the ER and got checked out. Other than being embarassing it was very helpful.

I talked with my dad and he helped me with the rest-- the police report wasnt yet written but I got the report number and called my insurance company. I should be okay on that front since the other guy made a left right in front of me and I have a witness who saw him do it and would vouch for me that I didnt have time to stop.

I appreciate the info on getting the bluebook on my car. I luckily owned it in full even if it was a '92.

Anyway, lots of pain but lots of love for the DM board.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Another thing...don't contact your insurance company if the accident wasn't your fault. I contacted my insurance company after a car hit me from behind at a stoplight a couple of years back... As soon as I called my agent, he said "don't tell us, ...you don't want us to even know about it".

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote