View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 12:11 AM   #17
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:39% !!!!!!!????????? classic...ya'll texans should be proud!!! NOT!!!hahaha

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
"Are you 3 years old? That's just ridiculous.

I'm still in high school and even I know that presidents can be elected for a total of 2 terms, and no more. You're right. Come election time, Bush will not be re-elected. Congrats on your success, reeds.

But until election day, go ahead and get excited that Bush will be "elected out of office"!!!

p.s. No more Howard Dean screams at the end of your post. "

Obviously you just dont understand Mavsman..his terrible ratings and the overall shape of our country is going to make it next to impossible to elect a republican president in the next election..get it? I know I know, your still in high school..here is your first lesson..8 years of F ing up this country, a democrat must come in and repair the damage..hahahaha..
Not only does Reeds not grasp the electoral process, but he doesn't seem to understand how to use the quote feature either.

Reeds, if you think the Republicans are already doomed to lose in 2008 because of Bush's low approval ratings, you're wrong. Three years is an eternity in politics. None of us has have the slightest effing clue what his poll numbers will be three years from now. And even if they are low, I seriously doubt that it would greatly hinder Guiliani's campaign (I'm almost positive Guiliani will get the nomination)
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote