View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 11:18 PM   #33
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default RE:39% !!!!!!!????????? classic...ya'll texans should be proud!!! NOT!!!hahaha

"Please. Get your heads out of the sand, people. It's bad enough that a sitting President's party has a hard time in mid-term elections. The Republicans are going to have a a *bear* of a time in this one. That's not partisan: that's just the way it is. Ignore it to your own peril.

Look, I'm a Bush guy, but he has really fucked things politically in these first twenty months of his term. Perhaps he ought to think a little more about the party, and a little less about his own self-serving ass. Yeah, he'll be fine, when it's all said and done. But what does he leave behind?

So far, I'm thinking that I stuck my neck out for Bush and that he effin' owes me something.

Not good so far. Not good. "

Chumdog- great post!! Bravo...