View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 08:38 PM   #101
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Windmill Signatures

The link isnt working but I did see some of his highlights and he is great. I dont view running backs like everyone else does though as far as who I think is great. I thought that Bush going to the heisman ceremony last year was an effing joke. I dont care how spectacular your runs are, if you rush for 900 yards you are not a heisman candidate. I thought Benson should have gone because UT also saw 8 man boxes last year and he still had a hell of a year. Charles is as big as warrick dunn. I dont know if i think he will work in the pros either. I wasnt sure he would work in college. BTW about the heisman this year, I dont think he should win it or even necesarrily go to New York but I saw that people are saying Hodges had to beat UT to have a shot at the heisman. That is stupid. I think he had to play well and he played pretty well at least statistically. Again though, AD does not run a 4.3. Some fast people that are slower than a 4.30. Both Vick brothers, VY, DJ, AD, Matt Jones, Roy Williams the receiver, Charles, there are a bunch more. People dont realize just how fast that is. Even if Arkansas lists the guy at a 4.3 that doesnt mean he runs one.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote