View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 07:09 AM   #108
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all
Default RE:Windmill Signatures

wow, the threadjacking is underway. might as well jump on in....

deangelo williams. u of memphis is on their 4th, yes, FOURTH, quarterback. two broken legs, one 5'10" 180 lb. true freshman and now a wide receiver who hasn't played qb since his freshman year. 8 or sometimes even 9 in the box every down, yet deangelo cranks out 200 yard games almost every week. yes, he's not playing alabama or texas every saturday, but he's projected at or near 2000 yards by the end of the season after 1800+ last year and will finish his college career in the top 5 all time ncaa rushers after sliding past lt and herschel this weekend.

i know he won't win it. doesn't play for a big enough program. i just hope he gets invited to ny. if he can somehow have a big game against the vols on 11/12, then i think he puts his name in the top 3 or 4. that's gonna be tough with their qb situation and tennessee's defense.