View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 11:32 AM   #57
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:'Genuine' Spurs welcome Finley

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
Quote:
And if he is a Dell Curry of the Spurs than that's fine. That's all the Spurs need him to be. If that's what it takes for them to win a championship then i'm sure Finley nor the Spurs really care how Fin's stats look at the end of a preseason game.
Odd how he is willing to do that for another team, yet when he was with the Mavs that just wasn't an option.

Also, you're getting ahead of yourself. The Spurs do not need Fin to be anything. They won a championship without him and would be just as much the favorite to win again if he were not there.

What makes you think FInley wouldn't do that for the Mavs? I hope your head isn't full of the bs people posted on this site about Finley because it was all untrue. Besides, Finley was released due to the amnesty clause according to Mark Cuban. Not his play.

And how am I getting ahead of myself? Spurs need Finley to fill a role and be successful in that role. You think the Spurs can just stand pact while other teams around the league get better? I don't think so. Teams have improved and the Spurs need to do the same.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote