View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 11:55 AM   #70
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:'Genuine' Spurs welcome Finley

Quote:
Originally posted by: Thespiralgoeson
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
If Cuban his best to "tear this team apart," then he's certainly doing a very shitty job considering the fact that our franchise player is still here, and how much talent has come in these past two seasons. Jason Terry, Jerry Stackhouse, Keith Van Horn... not guys who would've been brought in, I think, if Cuban was trying to "tear the team apart." You may hate Erick Dampier, but he was essential to this team's success last year (and yes, as well as its shortcomings in the playoffs, but there's plenty of blame to go around.) All of your hate is made that much more irrational by the fact that we had the second best regular season record in franchise history last year.

The way our franchise is being ran Keith Van Horn, JET and Stackhouse will all be gone for nothin' in the next 2 years.
Actually, if you're going by Cuban's record... KVH, Jet, and Stack will all walk in free agency, but with the money the team saves, we'll sign quality players to replace them, and the team will actually get better for it. So even though they walk, you could hardly call them "gone for nothin" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Really? You mind telling me what Cuban track record you are referring to because as of right now I can't think of the Mavs signing any key free agents in free agency. Not to mention by the time KVH, JET and Stack's contracts are finished we will have to resign potential all stars Josh Howard and Devin Harris.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote