View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 05:36 PM   #12
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Terrell Owens is a cancer!

How was he right about his contract dispute? He is worth more than 3 mil and he wanted to rework it. I know the argument of you have a contract play to that contract but that is BS. As long as the team can cut you then you should try to get what you can. I guarantee you if the Eagles had agreed to pay all of his remaining contract he would have taken it. The fact remains he was their best player. Yes he is better than Mcnabb. The reason they are losing this year is that their coach is arrogant as hell and thinks that he can remake the way the NFL game is played and that you dont need to run the ball. That and the fact that their D has been TERRIBLE this year. My point was that he is made out to be the worst guy in the nfl while people like the lewises are made out to be these great guys who should be idolized. The lewises are both much worse guys then TO. Does TO handle everything well? Not really anything well but that doesnt change the fact that he is a great player. He is the best receiver in the nfl. If the eagles end up better than 8-8 I will be shocked. Since he is getting "Keyshawned" you think we could get him?
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote