View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 09:25 PM   #26
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Terrell Owens is a cancer!

He was in the wrong on this occassion I completely agree. That said I think that if the eagles had handled it better this situation never comes about. Yes he could have handled it better too. I did see aikman as the best qb but that was a different situation. Aikman was the most accurate passer in nfl history. His stats not being better was a product of less attempts due to the best rb in the league being on his team. Brady's stats being less than Mannings arent the same. Brady has historically beaten Peyton because his team has a better D. The colts WILL win the super bowl this year. That coupled with mannings stats makes him the best in the nfl. He is proving this year than he can be in the aikman mold and only throw when he has to and win. He has also proven that he can be marino and throw it 40 times a game to win. I love Tom Brady and honestly I see them as 1 and 1a but switch manning and brady and the pats till have 3 rings while the colts have won less games. Stats arent everything. I completely agree and Vick specifically probably has the biggest differential between stats and impact because of his legs and teams having to plan for that. However he is talked up to be an MVP type guy and I dont feel that he is anywhere near that. He is a top 10 qb.

As to TO being not as good because he is a receiver that has nothing to do with how good he is. Mcnabb is more valuable. Qb is a much more valuable position. I understand that. Being more valuable doesnt make you better. If this was an mvp of the eagles discussion no problem its mcnabb all the way and westbrook would actually be close to TO as well. I just said that he was BETTER which he is.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote