View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 07:49 AM   #13
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph
You can't do much more than put the best deal on the table. I'm shocked that Florida took the Boston deal. I would have thought that they'd wait awhile before making any trade instead of getting bent over.
No, thats crap... If they don't want Blalock because he is a 3B, make a different offer in which Kinsler or Arias or SOMEONE that they would accept would be moved. Don't tell me that it doesn't fall on us. It does... Florida made that move because it made more sense from a roster and financial standpoint. If thats the case, make a better offer that doesn't include your all-star 3B and give more prospects... DO WHAT IT TAKES TO LAND AN ACE... STOP COMING SO CLOSE AND THEN DROPPING OUT... BOSTON DOES WHAT IT TAKES EVERYTIME... NY DOES WHAT IT TAKES EVERYTIME...

These teams have trophies in the case while we are stuck looking like the Philadelphia Eagles' trophy case... Bare and empty with a bunch of WHAT COULD HAVE BEENS...

Ugh...