View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 01:12 AM   #227
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
There may not be a more overrated commodity in pro basketball than the athletic big man...I was scratching my head all summer reading how Houston passed us by signing Swift when his only skill is the ability to dunk on people. If he's so valuable why didn't Fratello use him against Amare in the playoffs?
or why is he still raw like a rook when this is his 6th year in the league. Completely agree dirno, he's such a piece of you know what. He's lazy, not willing to learn or work for it, and thus his playing time is low, because of that. Van Gundy ain't gonna play him like Hubie and the Czar didn't in Memphis. I also laughed at these national talking heads saying Stro was the best combo with Yao. We all said on here how he needs a rebounder, tough guy next to him, which Stro is not.

On the game, Diop, Diop, and more Diop. He wasn't the best player on the court, but he makes me feel good inside when he's out there. I've always liked him, wanted the mavs to trade up for him and I'm sooo pumped to see him become our future at center. Props to JT tonight for being that leader we needed to get our heads in the right direction.

BTW, does anyone hate Jeff Van Gundy as I do, cause I can't stand the guy.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote